Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to St. Stephen's Green
Located in the heart of Dublin, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of St. Stephen's Green and Gaiety Theatre. Trinity College and St. Patrick's Cathedral are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi in public areas.
All 41 rooms provide free WiFi, coffee makers, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Stephen's Green TravelodgeMercer Street Lower Dublin Dublin 2
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Stephen's Green Travelodge is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 41
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 1:00 PM.
Stephen's Green Travelodge has a restaurant on site.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5.00 and EUR 10.00 for adults, EUR 5.00 and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Stephen's Green Travelodge
- Stephen's Green Travelodge Dublin
- Stephen's Green Travelodge Hotel
- Stephen's Green Travelodge Hotel Dublin
- Travelodge Stephen's Green
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)