Get an overview of this hotel3-star Dublin hotel in City Centre North, walk to Garden of Remembrance
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre North, this hotel is steps from Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, and Dublin Writers Museum. James Joyce Cultural Centre and General Post Office are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 92 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers, hair dryers, and phones.
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Onsite bar
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestroom size
The Belvedere Hotel Parnell Square
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Dublin hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.
The Belvedere Hotel Parnell Square is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM on weekdays.
Belvedere Grill - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR Ã¢ÂÂ¬10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
- Belvedere Hotel Parnell
- Belvedere Hotel Parnell Square
- Belvedere Hotel Parnell Square Dublin
- Belvedere Parnell Square
- Belvedere Parnell Square Dublin
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.