- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Dublin, The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection is in the city center and near a metro station. Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and Guinness Storehouse are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Croke Park and Dublin Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aviva Stadium or 3Arena.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- St. Stephen's Green Station - 7 min walk
- Dublin Pearse Street Station - 11 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 16 min drive
- The Saddle Room – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- The Lord Mayor's Lounge – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- No. 27 Bar & Lounge – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Horseshoe Bar – Bar offering Irish cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days.
About this property
The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per stay.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0.0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dublin Renaissance Hotel
- Dublin Shelbourne
- Renaissance Hotel Dublin
- Shelbourne Dublin
- Shelbourne Dublin Renaissance
- Shelbourne Dublin Renaissance Hotel
- Shelbourne Renaissance
- Shelbourne Renaissance Hotel
- Shelbourne Renaissance Hotel Dublin
- Dublin Hotel Shelbourne
- Shelbourne Hotel Dublin
- The Shelbourne Dublin Renaissance Hotel
- Shelbourne Dublin Autograph Collection Hotel
- Shelbourne Autograph Collection Hotel
- Shelbourne Dublin Autograph Collection
- Shelbourne Autograph Collection
- Hotel The Shelbourne Dublin, Autograph Collection Dublin
- Dublin The Shelbourne Dublin, Autograph Collection Hotel
- Hotel The Shelbourne Dublin, Autograph Collection
- The Shelbourne Dublin, Autograph Collection Dublin
- The Shelbourne Dublin A Renaissance Hotel
- The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection Hotel
- The Shelbourne Dublin Autograph Collection
- The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection Dublin
- The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection Hotel Dublin
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Despite the hotel being extremely busy as it was a rugby international weekend, the hotel were very efficient with check in & service. However we would have appreciated more of a selection of tea in the room as well as fresh milk, which could have been kept in the fridge on checking out, we were asked whether we would like then to get us a taxi. I have the address of the Hertz taxi address in South Lotts Road. The receptionist passed the message onto the gentleman at the door, who took our luggage & told the driver. We were taken to the incorrect Hertz base. Why do people assume they know better!