Overview of The Wilder
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Shoebox Single Room
About this area
Located in Dublin, The Wilder is in the city center. Grafton Street and O'Connell Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Phoenix Park and Iveagh Gardens. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Croke Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- St. Stephen's Green - 11 min walk
- Grafton Street - 13 min walk
- Gaiety Theatre - 14 min walk
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 18 min walk
- Trinity College - 19 min walk
- Harcourt Street Station - 6 min walk
- Dublin Pearse Street Station - 20 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 31 min drive
- The Garden Room – Bistro offering Irish cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Wilder Hotel Dublin
- Wilder Hotel
- Wilder Dublin
- The Wilder Hotel
- The Wilder Dublin
- The Wilder Hotel Dublin
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel and room were very nicely finished, and very clean. Felt like a true Dublin experience. Contrary to other european hotels I've stayed in, this one didn't have a strong perfume smell which I appreciated.