Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dublin, and visitors give high marks for the popular zoo, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its festivals, sporting events, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone, Ohio Stadium, and Mapfre Stadium.
- You'll find 285 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dublin
Favorite places to visit in the city include Indian Run Falls Park, Sam and Eulalia Frantz Park, and Giant Dancing Rabbits of Ballantrae Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Leatherlips Monument and Scioto Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Dublin. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Columbus Dublin - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- AC Hotel by Marriott Columbus Dublin - Our customers like the dining options and bathrooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Sky Zone, located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center, and Ohio Stadium, which is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) away.
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Dublin gets about 38.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F