Overview of Villa Amila
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Cavtat Harbor - 6 min drive
- Bukovac House and Gallery - 6 min drive
- St. Nicholas Church - 6 min drive
- Rector's Palace - 6 min drive
- Church of Our Lady of the Snow - 6 min drive
- Dubrovnik Airport (DBV) - 2 min drive
- Dalmatino — 6 min drive
- Konoba Kolona — 6 min drive
- Konoba Toranj — 6 min drive
- Leut — 6 min drive
- Pastry & Coffee Shop Peco — 6 min drive
About this property
- Private pool
- Spa tub
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pool or billiards table
- Barbecue grill
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 1.32 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.66 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.98 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.99 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.