Overview of Villa Lavanda with a pool and big garden, complete privacy
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
About this property
Villa Lavanda with a pool and big garden, complete privacy
House offers everything you might need during your stay. Kitchen is fully equipped so you can enjoy your meals in beautiful dining area in side of the house same as the one at the big terrace with a view in front.
Living room is spacious and full of light. In front of the house there is a big terrace with a barbecue and dining area, also there is a pool, beautiful lavander and flower garden including sitting area and a big garden with fruits and vegetables.
Area where is this property is very quite, all you can hear are birds singing. House is surrender with nature, so you will feel like in paradise.
House is just for renting,nobody else lives there.
In front there is a parking in the courtyard, for free of course.
Airport is less then 5 min by car. Beautiful little town Cavtat with lots of beaches,restaurant and bars is 5 min by car or cca 40 min on foot. There is a walking path through nature which you can see in photos.If you decide to go on foot walking paths is beautiful because it goes through the woods over the sea. Dubrovnik is 20 km away. If you need car, motorcycle or ATV quad we can organise all. Also if you need transfers we can arrange that for you.
Not far from the house through the walking path is local beach called "Secret beach", it is unique place on Earth, nature is just stunning, same as incredible sunsets.
Big grocery store, restaurant and bar are less then 5 min walking from the house.
You are welcome :)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Private pool
- Outdoor pool
- WiFi available
Parking and transportation
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Limo/town car service
- Children's toys
- Coffee grinder
- Lobster/crab pot
- Paper towels
- Electric kettle
- Breakfast available for a fee
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Sofa bed
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Toilet paper
- Dining room
- Living room
- Barbecue grill
- Outdoor furniture
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Sleeps 6
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, HRK 10.00 per person, per night for adults; HRK 5.00 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, HRK 15.00 per person, per night for adults; HRK 7.50 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
We should mention
About this area
- Bukovac House and Gallery - 5 min drive
- St. Nicholas Church - 5 min drive
- Rector's Palace - 5 min drive
- Church of Our Lady of the Snow - 5 min drive
- Cavtat Harbor - 9 min drive
- Dubrovnik Airport (DBV) - 2 min drive
- Dalmatino — 5 min drive
- Konoba Kolona — 5 min drive
- Konoba Toranj — 5 min drive
- Leut — 5 min drive
- Pastry & Coffee Shop Peco — 5 min drive