Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Dubrovnik hotel in Dubrovnik Old Town, walk to Orlando's Column
Popular property highlights
Located in Dubrovnik Old Town, this luxury hotel is steps from Gundulic Square, Rector's Palace, and Church of St. Blaise. Orlando's Column and Sponza Palace are also within 5 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 19 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Tempur-Pedic beds. Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Pucic Palace
This Dubrovnik hotel has its very own private beach. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Express check-in
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1750
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Private beach nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cafe Royal - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Defne - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Razonoda Wine Bar - Onsite wine bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Kayaking on site
- Water skiing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Sailing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.06 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.53 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Pucic Palace
- Pucic Palace Dubrovnik
- Pucic Palace Hotel
- Pucic Palace Hotel Dubrovnik
- The Pucic Palace Hotel Dubrovnik
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).