Book your room at The Pucic Palace
Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel, walk to Orlando's Column
Located in the heart of Dubrovnik, this luxury hotel is steps from Gundulic Square, Rector's Palace, and Church of St. Blaise. Orlando's Column and Sponza Palace are also within 5 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free cooked-to-order breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 19 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Tempur-Pedic beds. Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Pucic PalaceOd Puca 1 Dubrovnik 20000
This Dubrovnik hotel has its very own private beach. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Private beach nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1750
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Cafe Royal - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Defne - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Razonoda Wine Bar - Onsite wine bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Sailing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Water skiing on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 12-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
- Pucic Palace
- Pucic Palace Dubrovnik
- Pucic Palace Hotel
- Pucic Palace Hotel Dubrovnik
- The Pucic Palace Hotel Dubrovnik
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).