Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The bathroom wasn't exactly as sanitary as I expected. The toilet seat moved everytime you sat on it. It was cramped. There was hair in the shower. For the price I would think the bathrooms would've been in better shape. I'm glad I had called before to let them know we would be arriving late. There ...
This is a nice, basic and friendly hotel which has been recently renovated.
Our family (2 adults and 3 children) stayed in the hotel for 2 nights. It was a nice room with a King bed and pull out sofa. The refrigerator was nice size and the bathroom was clean. The staff was friendly.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Dubuque accommodation! Finding the right temporary home during your Northeast Iowa holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Dubuque. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Dubuque accommodations even allow you to bring several pets along for your vacation.
- Northeast Iowa is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Dubuque has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northeast Iowa has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Dubuque is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?