Book your room at Hotel am Spichernplatz
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Duesseldorf hotel in City North, near Museum Kunstpalast
Located in City North, this hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Goethe Museum and within 3 mi (5 km) of Museum Kunstpalast and Duesseldorf City Hall. Rhine Tower and Neuer Zollhof are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room.
All 75 rooms provide Select Comfort beds, WiFi, and satellite TV. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Duesseldorf hotel also offers a sauna, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 75
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2002
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 1.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 1 EUR per 24-hour period )
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Symposion - This restaurant specializes in Greek cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 9 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.90 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.