Book your room at Waldesruh
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel in Duesseldorf
This family-friendly Duesseldorf hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Benrath Palace and Freizeitpark Niederheider Waldchen. Himmelgeister Rheinbogen and Classic Remise Duesseldorf are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features free WiFi in public areas.
All 21 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and digital TV. Phones and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 21
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 10 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10,00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7,50 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7,50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10,00 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.