Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with 2 restaurants and free airport shuttle
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is steps from Lake Superior Railroad Museum and North Shore Scenic Railroad. AMSOIL Arena and Bayfront Festival Park are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas is provided, as well as free self parking, a free airport shuttle, and a free shopping center shuttle. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 268 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Hotel Duluth - Harborview
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Hotel Duluth - Harborview provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers ski storage, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Radisson Hotel Duluth - Harborview is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 268
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 15
- Free airport transportation
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1970
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
JJ Astor - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Bowery Bros Pub - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Radisson Duluth Harborview
- Radisson Harborview
- Radisson Hotel Duluth
- Radisson Hotel Duluth Harborview
- Radisson Hotel Harborview
- Duluth Radisson
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).