Get an overview of this hotel4-star Dunedin hotel in North Dunedin, walk to Dunedin Botanic Garden
Popular property highlights
Located in North Dunedin, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Dunedin Botanic Garden and Otago Museum. Olveston and Cadbury World are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas. Self parking is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 76 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with satellite channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Dunedin hotel also offers a garden, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 1GB per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 14:00:00
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-out time is 11:00:00
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 12.00 and NZD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 1GB per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 1GB per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Accor Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel Dunedin
- Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge
- Mercure Leisure Lodge
- Mercure Dunedin Leisure
- Mercure Leisure
- Mercure Leisure Lodge Dunedin Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.