Visitors can enjoy all that Dungannon has to offer including the parks, golf courses, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and monuments.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Dungannon
- The closest major airport is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 38.3 mi (61.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dungannon
Notable city landmarks like Hill of The O’Neill and Ranfurly House Arts and Visitor Centre and Parkanaur Manor House might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dungannon Leisure Centre and Linen Green.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Dungannon. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kensington Lodge Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room refrigerator. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- The Tailor's House - Our customers like the helpful staff at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet.
- Charlemont House - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dungannon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Dungannon gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F