Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
It would be better to have some room service or any food at the Hotel.
I would give this hotel a five-star rating because this hotel really exceeded my expectations. I had never stayed in a Red Roof before because people used to talk trash about it to me a lot and discourage me from staying there. But when I finally stayed there, it turned out to be a good bang for ...
Only thing that is a head ache about this motel is that they say check in is at 3pm. But they never have no rooms clean at that time and you gotta sit and wait for the house keepers to clean rooms. But above all. Hotel is really nice and clean. Just hate that there never ready or have rooms cleaned ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Dunwoody hotel! Choosing the right room during your Atlanta escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Dunwoody. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Dunwoody hotels even welcome you to bring several animals along for your vacation.
- Atlanta is more than welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Dunwoody has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.2. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Atlanta has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Dunwoody is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 7% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?