Think of yourself in an unfamiliar spot: you might see yourself sauntering around downtown, noticing the exquisite landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. But Duolun Road is one draw you've been anticipating most of all. For years, it has been an item on your bucket list, and right now is the time to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay Near Duolun Road
Hotels near Duolun Road
Are you chasing a bed that is close to Duolun Road?
Shanghai, the city where it is located, is a place that many tourists love getting to know.
Duolun Road has a large number of accommodation options in the immediate area. There are 61 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Peninsula Shanghai is 2 miles from Duolun Road. More popular options are the Hyatt On The Bund, 2 miles away, and the InterContinental Shanghai Puxi, 2 miles away.
Save a few dollars and book your choice of the several budget hotels positioned in the area. Positioned 1 mile from it is the Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel, but you might also want to have a look at the Hotel Pravo All Suite@North Bund if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 1 mile away.
If you'd prefer to have a stylish refuge to rest your bones after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket accommodations should tickle your fancy. A local favorite is the Jinjiang Inn Shanghai Chifeng Rd, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another option is the Jinjiang Inn Shanghai Hongkou Football Stadium. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
The streets that surround Duolun Road offer a delight for your tastebuds and your eyes. C.straits Cafe is an excellent spot for an early-morning coffee fix. You might also like to revitalize with a substantial evening meal at Burger King. You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is also near. And finally, order a few rounds of beer and talk to some of your fellow travelers while you kick back at Gaodian Entertainment Town.
Duolun Road is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Sit on the soft, green grass and watch as the day pushes ahead, play with the young ones and casually admire the tranquility of nature at Lu Xun Park and Memorial.
- Does your family enjoy museums? Plan a visit to Lu Xun Museum and have an unforgettable outing.
- Shanghai Railway Museum is an educational excursion for train enthusiasts.
- Contemplating a good activity for the family when the weather is rainy? Plan a visit to Shanghai Postal Museum and enjoy time indoors with the great displays.
- Step back and gaze at the impressive lines of Waibaidu Bridge.
A modest distance of just 0.9 miles is all that separates Duolun Road from the light rail terminal, 芷新客运站.
Expedia's directory of rooms in Shanghai provides all that you need, so you'll definitely find spots near Duolun Road you'll love. Lots of people pop in to really retreat from it all, so you won't be the only one. You can do so confidently when you are ready to reserve your spot, too: all types of explorers recommend their Shanghai hotel. All the secret tips you need we have just a few clicks away.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark, the concierge service at lodging close to Duolun Road is awesome.
- "Tidy, neat, and eager to receive you" is how Shanghai hotel rooms will be waiting.
- You'll find it right here if you want suites that are comfy plus clean.
Thanks to Expedia's wide inventory of hotels near Duolun Road, you can stay right next door.
After Duolun Road is accomplished, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Shanghai.
- Visit one of the local museums, then enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude your exploration right.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon notice Shanghai also knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat.
- To really leave no stone unturned, check out pursuits near Shanghai.
You won't regret paying a visit to Shanghai, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Duolun Road from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the views you're used to and tip your hat to some all-new scrapbook photos!