Overview of Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Executive Room, Sea View
About this area
Located in Durban North, Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel is in the city center and near the beach. UShaka Marine World is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Umhlanga Rocks Beach and Durban Beach. Japanese Gardens and Mitchell Park Zoo are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and golf lessons.Visit our Durban North travel guide
- Durban Beach - 6 min drive
- Umhlanga Rocks Beach - 6 min drive
- Umhlanga Hospital - 6 min drive
- Umhlanga Lighthouse - 9 min drive
- Gateway Theatre of Shopping - 13 min drive
- Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Endless Horizons Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Views on the photos are great, but my room looked out onto a parking lot... Not ideal. Friendly staff, central location, good breakfast. Wifi was a bit slow. TV quality was poor.