Overview of Villa Schönthal
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, 2 Bedrooms (Schoenthal)
About this area
This villa is located in Durnstein. Kunst Halle Krems and State Gallery of Lower Austria are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Stifskirche and Burgruine. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and boat tours nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Durnstein travel guide
- Chorherrenstift - 4 min walk
- Kuenringerburg - 4 min walk
- Stifskirche - 4 min walk
- Burgruine - 10 min walk
- Donauwarte - 16 min drive
- Krems an der Donau Mautern Station - 7 min drive
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 66 min drive
- Schloss Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Küffer Keller — 1 min walk
About this property
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.60 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.