Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
Located in Vinorama, this beachfront hotel is in a national park, 0 mi (0.1 km) from Vidasoul Beach, and within 20 mi (32 km) of Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club and Playa Los Arbolitos. Cabo Pulmo Watersports and Cabo Pulmo Diving are also within 20 mi (32 km).
At VIDASOUL, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding.
All 16 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
For a convenient ride to the sand and surf, hop on the hotel's beach shuttle (surcharge). Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like complimentary cabanas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at VIDASOUL with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, parasailing, and windsurfing.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a swim-up bar. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
VIDASOUL has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free valet parking
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach sun loungers
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2013
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Furnished patio
- Soundproofed rooms
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
The Crossroads - This beachfront fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 99 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
- VIDASOUL Hotel
- VIDASOUL Hotel Vinorama
- VIDASOUL Vinorama
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.