Find Hotels in East Glacier Park, MT
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $150
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2020
Visiting East Glacier Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring East Glacier Park, and visitors give high marks for the stunning glacier views. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. In East Glacier Park, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in East Glacier Park
The glaciers, hiking trails, and parks exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include St. Mary Falls and Aster Falls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Glacier National Park and Glacier Park Lodge Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in East Glacier Park. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Travelers Rest Lodge - Amenities at this 2.5-star cabin include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Mountain Pine Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and free train station pick-up.
- Glacier Park Lodge - This 3-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and free parking.
Getting Around East Glacier Park
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Glacier Park Station. East Glacier Park might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for East Glacier Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 32°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on East Glacier Park each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in East Glacier Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in East Glacier Park, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to East Glacier Park?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in East Glacier Park?
What's the best hotel for families in East Glacier Park?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in East Glacier Park?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in East Glacier Park?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Glacier National Park?
What about the best place to stay close to St. Mary Lake?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in East Glacier Park?
Recent reviews of East Glacier Park hotels
More trip options
- East Glacier Park Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Popular East Glacier Park Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in East Glacier Park
- More Hotel Options in East Glacier Park
- More Popular Hotels in Montana
- Other Hotels near East Glacier Park, Montana
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends