Apartments in East Moline for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in East Moline
Other property types in East Moline
Hyatt House East Moline Quad Cities
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Hyatt Place East Moline Quad Cities
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2020
Comfort Inn & Suites East Moline
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in East Moline
You'll find plenty of places to stay with 22 hotels and accommodations in the Quad Cities area, though not many apartments. We can help you search for accommodations that are similar to apartments.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for you? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Below you'll find a popular apartment in the area:
- Located in Davenport , 9.5 mi/15.3 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi, a living room, and cable TV
- Free parking and self-service laundry on site
Best Time to Visit East Moline
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your vacation, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 86° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 70° F during the day and 15° F at night
- Average rainfall is 37.95 inches in a year
What to Do in East Moline
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Niabi Zoo, or get out into nature at a spot like Schwiebert Riverfront Park. In the larger area, you’ll find Deere and Company World Headquarters and TPC Deere Run Golf Course.East Moline is also popular for:
- Historical sites
How to Get to East Moline and Around the Area
Fly into Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), which is located 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.