Get an overview of this hotel3-star Gdansk hotel in Gdansk City Center, walk to Artus Court
Located in Gdansk City Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Green Gate, Artus Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Gdansk Crane and Neptune's Fountain are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 158 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Novotel Gdansk CentrumUl Pszenna 1 Gdansk Pomerania 80-749
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3122 square feet (290 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 158
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 3122
- Conference space size (meters) - 290
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Novotel Gdansk Centrum has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 55 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2 per accommodation, per night for adults; PLN 1 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 59 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 49 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 50-70 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 40 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 55 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 86 per night
- Centrum Gdansk
- Gdansk Centrum
- Gdansk Novotel
- Gdansk Novotel Centrum
- Novotel Centrum Gdansk
- Novotel Centrum Hotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum
- Accor Gdansk Centrum
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel Gdansk
- Novotel Gdansk Centrum Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.