Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Gdansk hotel in Gdansk City Center, walk to Artus Court
Located in Gdansk City Center, this luxury hotel is steps from Historic Free Zone Museum of Gdansk, Artus Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. Green Gate and Neptune's Fountain are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, 24-hour room service, and a business center.
All 134 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdansk
Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdansk features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and 24-hour room service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdansk is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Verres en Vers - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Sure Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 150 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of PLN 300 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: PLN 70 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 95 per night
- Pet deposit: PLN 300 per stay
- Pet fee: PLN 150 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Radisson Blu Gdansk
- Radisson Blu Hotel Gdansk
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Gdansk Hotel Gdansk
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).