Get an overview of this hotelBoardwalk Gdansk hotel in Gdansk City Center, walk to Gdansk Crane
Popular property highlights
Located in Gdansk City Center, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Gdansk Crane, Artus Court, and Gdansk Main Town Hall. St. Mary's Church and Green Gate are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 60 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Hanza Hotel features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 861 square feet (80 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Hanza Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1997
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hanza Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Cenote SPA has 3 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PLN 125.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PLN 40.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 40 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of PLN 40 per day
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 50 for adults and PLN 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 80 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: PLN 40 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 40 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 125.00 per night
- Hanza Gdansk
- Hanza Hotel Gdansk
- Hotel Hanza
- Hanza Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.