Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Visiting East Providence
Visitors can enjoy all that East Providence has to offer including the sporting events, restaurants, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront. Kennedy Plaza, Rhode Island State Capitol Building, and Roger Williams Park Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Providence
- The closest major airport is in Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in East Providence
A couple of favorite places to visit are East Providence Yacht Club and Cape Verdean Museum. In the area, you'll also find Kennedy Plaza and Rhode Island State Capitol Building.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Extended Stay America Providence - East Providence - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Roger Williams Park Zoo, 3 mi/4.8 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for East Providence
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- East Providence gets about 47.20 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in East Providence?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in East Providence, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to East Providence?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Metacomet Country Club?
What are some accommodations with pools in East Providence?
Recent reviews of East Providence hotels
More trip options
- East Providence Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near East Providence Airports
- Hotels in East Providence Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular East Providence Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in East Providence
- More Hotel Options in East Providence
- East Providence Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Providence
- Other Hotels near East Providence, Providence
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends