Get an overview of this hotel3-star Brighton hotel in North Laine, walk to Brighton Museum and Art Gallery
Located in North Laine, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Brighton Toy and Model Museum and Brighton Museum and Art Gallery. Brighton Beach and Brighton Royal Pavilion are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 140 rooms offer free WiFi, memory foam beds, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Brighton City Centre - Station
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Brighton hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Ibis Brighton City Centre - Station is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Memory foam mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- ibis Brighton City Centre
- ibis City Centre Hotel Brighton
- ibis Brighton City Centre Station Hotel
- ibis Brighton City Centre Station
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).