Get an overview of this hotelRegency hotel set on Brighton's seafront
Opposite Palace Pier
This hotel is housed in two interconnecting Regency buildings, located on the city's seafront, adjacent to the Old Steine and war memorial, and directly opposite the beach and Brighton Pier.
Guests can enjoy drinks, light meals, and views over the pier and English Channel in the bar and residents' lounge; the Jennys restaurant also offers traditional British dishes served in a buffet-style.
TVs and Internet
Royal Albion Hotel's 219 guestrooms are defined by predominantly red or blue colour schemes, art prints and period features; all include digital televisions, WiFi, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Royal Albion Hotel
Guests of the Royal Albion Hotel can relax with draught beers, hot drinks and light meals at the bar, which features a wide-screen television and extends into a contemporary, conservatory-style side lounge with views of the pier.
Those visiting on business can make use of multiple meeting/conference rooms, faxing and photocopying services and wireless Internet access. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 219
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 43
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period )
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Jenny’s Restaurant - High-ceilinged dining room combining Regency style with modern touches and large windows with floor-to-ceiling black and gold drapes overlooking the seafront and pier. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the restaurant serves traditional British dishes from a marble-topped mahogany buffet counter.
Pavilion Bar - Informal lounge bar serving draught beers, spirits, tea and coffee, and light meals. The adjacent, conservatory-style lounge offers more modern decor and views of the pier.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Palace Pier, opposite the hotel, offers cafes, rides and an amusement arcade. The nearest golf course is approximately half a mile from the hotel; bicycles and scooters are available for hire within 100 metres, and hikers can explore the trails of the South Downs, 1.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay), plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15.00 and GBP 10.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15
- Hotel Royal Albion
- Royal Albion
- Royal Albion Brighton
- Royal Albion Hotel
- Royal Albion Hotel Brighton
- Royal Albion Hotel-Brighton Hotel Brighton