Get an overview of this hotelLuxury resort with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Situated in Hanga Roa, this luxury resort is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Vaihu and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Ahu Akahanga. Ahu Hanga Tetenga and Puna Pau are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free resort has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a computer station.
All 30 rooms boast jetted tubs and offer room service and rainfall showerheads. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
explora Rapa Nui - All InclusiveTe Miro Oone S/N Hanga Roa Easter Island
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Explora Rapa Nui - All Inclusive is a smoke-free property.
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 1
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Explora Rapa Nui - All Inclusive has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Explora Rapa Nui Hanga Roa
- Explora Rapa Nui Hotel
- Explora Rapa Nui Hotel Hanga Roa
- explora Rapa Nui All Inclusive Hanga Roa
- explora Rapa Nui All Inclusive