Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Hanga Roa, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Iglesia Hanga Roa and Mercado Artesanal Municipal. Pea Beach and Ahu Tahai are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and coffee/tea in a common area. Free continental breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 38 individually decorated rooms feature pillowtop beds and private yards. Guests will also find balconies, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Rapa Nui
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Rapa Nui has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 1
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Year Built 1998
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Free self parking
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CLP 33.000 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 15.000 per person (roundtrip)
- Late check-out fee: CLP 25.000
- Television fee: CLP 7.500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 33.000 per night
- Hotel Rapa Nui
- Hotel Rapa Nui Hanga Roa
- Rapa Nui Hanga Roa
- Rapa Nui Hotel
- Hotel And Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui
- Hotel Rapa Nui Easter Island/Hanga Roa
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).