Book your room at Manutara Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Hanga Roa with free breakfast and free airport shuttle
Situated near the boardwalk, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Mercado Artesanal Municipal, Ana Kai Tangata, and Pea Beach. Ahu Tahai and Ahu Vai Uri are also within 3 mi (5 km).
An outdoor pool, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace are available at this hotel. Free continental breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a garden are onsite.
All 23 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. Guests can enjoy private pools, and other standard amenities include balconies or patios, room service, and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. This Hanga Roa hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Manutara Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free airport transportation
- Beach towels
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free reception
- Designated smoking areas
- Free breakfast
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Year Built 1980
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Access via exterior corridors
- Balcony or patio
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Private pool
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Manutara - Overlooking the garden, this bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at Noon
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel Manutara
- Manutara Hanga Roa
- Manutara Hotel
- Manutara Hotel Hanga Roa
- Manutara Hotel Easter Island
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.