Get an overview of this hotelCabin in Hanga Roa with free valet parking and bar/lounge
Situated near the airport, this cabin is within 2 mi (3 km) of Ana Kai Tangata, Pea Beach, and Iglesia Hanga Roa. Mercado Artesanal Municipal and Ahu Vai Uri are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A bar/lounge, a conference center, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free cabin. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a garden, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands are onsite.
All 16 cabins feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and furnished balconies. Other amenities available to guests include private yards, TVs, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mataveri Inn features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Event facilities measuring 5 square feet (0 square meters) include a conference center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Hanga Roa cabin also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Mataveri Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Year Built 1991
- Conference space size (feet) - 5
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CLP 15.000 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CLP 8.000 for adults and CLP 8.000 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CLP 15.000 per night
- Mataveri Hanga Roa
- Mataveri Inn
- Mataveri Inn Hanga Roa
- Mataveri Inn Easter Island/Hanga Roa
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).