Get an overview of this hotel4-star country house with outdoor pool and bar/lounge
Situated in the mountains, this country house is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Addo Elephant National Park and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Sir Percy Fitzpatrick Lookout. Kirkwood Golf Course and Matyholweni Gate are also within 32 mi (52 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free country house has a bar/lounge and a spa tub. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, spa services, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 12 rooms provide Select Comfort beds, refrigerators, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Addo Dung Beetle Guest FarmOff the R335 Addo Elephant National Park Addo Eastern Cape 6105
Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Addo country house also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 2005
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 14
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( ZAR 20 per hour )
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can experience the thrill of a safari, and take advantage of an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub.
Children under 1 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Safari on site
- Swedish massage
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 120 for adults and ZAR 60 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 20.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 450.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 450.00 (one-way), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Addo Dung Beetle
- Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm
- Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm Lodge
- Beetle Farm
- Dung Beetle Addo
- Dung Beetle Guest Farm
- Dung Beetle Guest Farm Lodge
- Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm Country House
- Dung Beetle Guest Farm Country House
- Addo Dung Beetle Guest Farm House
- Dung Beetle Guest Farm House
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the country house prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.