Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Excellent staff, European charm of an older property which has been owned by the same family since 1892. Would recommend to any family traveling to the region.
You get what you pay for - This was the cheapest accommodation that we could find in the area (wanting to be close to Cortina) and the accommodation reflected that cheapness. We stayed in a bilocale which sleeps up to 5 - it was quite basic but clean. It was a bit gloomy because of the trees and ...
A very nice comfortable hotel. The staff is outstanding, ready to help and answer your questions. Our room had a balcony with a view of the mountains. The hotel is older but has a lot of charm. They have an elevator which is handy. The room itself was medium size. There is no restaurant in the hotel ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Eastern Dolomites hotel! Choosing the perfect hotel during your Veneto adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Eastern Dolomites. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Eastern Dolomites accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your R&R.
- Veneto is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Eastern Dolomites has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Veneto has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Eastern Dolomites is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 100% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?