Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelMotel in Chestertown with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in Chestertown, this motel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Washington College and 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from Queenstown Premium Outlets.
A 24-hour front desk, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this motel.
All 28 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Driftwood Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (heating)
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 15.00 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet deposit: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Driftwood Chestertown
- Driftwood Inn Chestertown
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.