Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The kids enjoyed the pool, breakfast staff and front desk staff were personable and made us feel welcomed. We visited multiple areas on the eastern shore. This was a great location for us.
We called Snug Harbor home during our first visit to this enchanting island. The hospitality was outstanding, the accommodations cozy and private, and the views were simply breathtaking. If you are looking for a place to completely unplug and become immersed in mid-Atlantic nature at your own speed, ...
Nice place. The bay beach is family friendly. There's a little restaurant, bar right there at the beach area. On the weekend there was live music there. 2 pools. lots of space. It's was quiet when I was there, midweek before memorial day, but I enjoyed the beach.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Eastern Shore Virginia hotel! Finding the right place to stay during your Coastal Virginia escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Eastern Shore Virginia. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Eastern Shore Virginia hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your vacation.
- Coastal Virginia is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Eastern Shore Virginia has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Coastal Virginia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Eastern Shore Virginia is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the region to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?