Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Bullring Shopping Centre
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bordesley, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Millennium Point and Bullring Shopping Centre. Birmingham Cathedral and Victoria Square are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 174 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and premium bedding. Rainfall showerheads, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Clayton Hotel Birmingham
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Clayton Hotel Birmingham is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 2012
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Grill Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Alvar Bar - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 7 per 24 hours
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Clayton Birmingham
- Hotel La Tour Birmingham
- La Tour Birmingham
- Hotel Tour Birmingham
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.