Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Ede, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Historical Museum Ede and within 6 mi (10 km) of Gallery Wit and Sculpture Gallery and Arboreta. Dragonder Park and Scheepjeshof are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and conference rooms are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 48 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with cable channels, and showers. Phones, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 242 square feet (22 square meters) include conference space. This Ede hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel PTC+ is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- Conference space size (feet) - 242
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Eatcetera - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Minimum guest age is 18
Debit cards not accepted
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Hotel PTC
- Hotel PTC Ede
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).