Picture yourself rambling around the roads during your perfect day, noticing the lovely environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Eden Gardens is one attraction you have been especially anticipating. You've wanted to escape there for years, and right now is finally the day to get there.
Best Places to Stay Close to Eden Gardens
Hotels near Eden Gardens
It's impossible not to get revved up when surrounded by the bustling vibe and shouts of the crowd at Eden Gardens.
Found in the city of Kolkata, it is a lively tourist magnet.
Accommodations near Eden Gardens are certainly plentiful. 42 hotels are within 2 miles. The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata, The Park Kolkata and the Golden Parkk are some you should check out. They're situated 0.5 miles, 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big outlay when touring the world, so why not save some precious money and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Peerless Inn - Kolkata (0.6 miles away) and the Middleton Inn (1 mile away) are names to keep in mind.
Luxury and relaxation are waiting for you at one of the many upmarket accommodation options located nearby. The Hotel Walson is simply 0.7 miles away, while the Corporate can be reached in 1 mile. Both are stylish and packed with creature comforts.
Rich coffee, treats and a lively atmosphere can be experienced 0.5 miles from Eden Gardens at The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata (15, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Dharmatala, Taltala, Kolkata). With an endless amount of spirits, Titos (12, Dalahosi, Old House Street, BBD Bagh, Kolkata) is a bustling watering hole near the heart of things.
Make certain you put aside some time in your itinerary to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Eden Gardens:
- If you love learning about the details and dates of government and power, you can't miss Raj Bhavan, a prominent building in this region's history.
- You'll find it hard not to appreciate the structural design of Shahid Minar, a popular historic tower that has managed to stand the test of time.
- Enjoy a break from the more stringent parts of your itinerary with a stroll around Milennium Park.
- Head to Calcutta General Post Office to experience the area's interesting political history. It's also a fine example of architecture.
- If you enjoy moseying about and taking in the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at BBD Bagh.
Esplanade Metro Rail Station is the nearest rail station to Eden Gardens. It is located at a distance of roughly 0.5 miles. Eden Gardens Railway Station is the next closest terminal at 0.3 miles away.
Our directory of Kolkata resorts and motels delivers everything you want, so you are sure to have a place to stay near Eden Gardens that you'll fall in love with. It's time to start searching: Kolkata had more than a few tourists over the past year. You're only a click away from all the information you're looking for. You'll set off with certainty when the moment arrives to book, too: new admirers of all manner recommended their Kolkata hotel.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling monument, the staff at hotels near Eden Gardens provide grand service.
- "Tidy, fresh, and quick to welcome you in" is how Kolkata hotels function.
- Looking for accommodations that are comfortable as well as fresh and clean? You're on the perfect website.
Kolkata getaways received more visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. With our excellent inventory of hotels near Eden Gardens, your prized site awaits.
Fascinating Kolkata Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to see and do in Kolkata when you've realized Eden Gardens.
- Happen upon a store to look for souvenirs and enjoy a mouthwatering snack of its signature ingredients.
- ample adventures, you'll notice Kolkata also is an ace when it comes to individualized assistance.
- Kolkata is currently starting to gain in status after having been only for those in the know.
Planning an escape to Kolkata is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Eden Gardens. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in some breathtaking new photo opportunities!