Get an overview of this hotelGeorgian Edinburgh hotel in New Town, walk to Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre
Popular property highlights
Located in New Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Calton Hill and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre. Palace of Holyroodhouse and Arthur's Seat are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a nightclub. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite.
All 97 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Guests will also find minibars, free newspapers, and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1872 square feet (174 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Georgian hotel also offers a nightclub, spa services, and a terrace. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 174
- Conference space size (feet) - 1872
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Terrace Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The Lounge Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 0 per night
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh Royal
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh Royal Terrace
- Crowne Plaza Royal Terrace Edinburgh
- Crowne Plaza Royal Terrace Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Royal Terrace Hotel Edinburgh
- Crowne Plaza Terrace Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Crowne Plaza Royal Terrace
- Edinburgh Royal Terrace
- Edinburgh Royal Terrace Crowne Plaza
- Royal Terrace Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace Scotland
- Hotel Royal Terrace
- Royal Terrace Hotel Edinburgh
- Crowne Plaza Edinburgh Royal Terrace Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Royal Terrace
- Royal Terrace Edinburgh
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.