Get an overview of this hotelApartments near Edinburgh International Conference Centre
Popular property highlights
On canal, near EICC
Set on a small canal, this apartment block is part of an urban waterside development and located 300 metres from the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and 1.5 km (1 mi) from Edinburgh Castle.
This family-friendly property is smoke-free and offers complimentary wireless Internet.
Open-plan accommodations at Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 feature LCD televisions, CD players, and kitchens with top-end appliances; bathrooms have twin-headed showers. All one-bedroom apartments are located on the ground floor.
- Exceptional value
- Good, quiet location
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2
For guests with laptops complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2. There is a secure parking garage underneath the property; parking is limited and cannot be reserved in advance (surcharge applies). Guests have direct access to the car park from the apartments. Laundry facilities are also available.
This is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations).
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The property does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
A daily fee permits guests access to the nearby Virgin Active Health Club. The club comprises gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, and steam room, and offers beauty treatments at additional cost.
Arthur's Seat, three miles from the EQ-2, offers many different walks with views over Edinburgh Castle and the old town and, on clear days, to the Ochil Hills and the Firth of Forth. There are over 20 golf courses in and around the city.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 10 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 6 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- EQ2 Fountain Court Apartments
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Edinburgh
- Fountain Court EQ2
- Fountain Court EQ2 Apartments
- Fountain Court EQ2 Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Apartment Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Apartment
- Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 Edinburgh, Scotland
- Fountain Court Apartments Eq-2 Hotel Edinburgh
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.