Expedia Verified Reviews
About the Apartment
Live like a local by staying at an apartment, a private space where you can relax and launch your exploration of Edinburgh. You'll feel right at home at Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 with entertainment options like free WiFi and satellite TV, and you can cook your own meals in the kitchen. Utilize the washer and dryer and daily housekeeping during your stay. Ready to head out into Edinburgh? You'll be a 7 minutes by foot from Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Self parking provides a reliable spot for your car, and there is a front desk available during limited hours. Our guests value the nice bathrooms and the family-friendly amenities. Whether you’re looking for a planned-out trip to explore your destination, or you’d like to take it easy, Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 could be a great base for your adventure.
Get an overview of this hotelApartments near Edinburgh International Conference Centre
Popular property highlights
On canal, near EICC
Set on a small canal, this apartment block is part of an urban waterside development and located 300 metres from the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and 1.5 km (1 mi) from Edinburgh Castle.
This family-friendly property is smoke-free and offers complimentary wireless Internet.
Open-plan accommodations at Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 feature LCD televisions with selected Sky Sports channels, CD players, and kitchens with top-end appliances; bathrooms have twin-headed showers. All one-bedroom apartments are located on the ground floor.
Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2
For guests with laptops complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2. There is a secure parking garage underneath the property; parking is limited and cannot be reserved in advance (surcharge applies). Guests have direct access to the car park from the apartments. Laundry facilities are also available.
This is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations).
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The property does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
- L'Amore d'Italia
Nearby Things to Do
A daily fee permits guests access to the nearby Nuffield Health Club. The club comprises gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, and steam room, and offers beauty treatments at additional cost.
Arthur's Seat, three miles from the EQ-2, offers many different walks with views over Edinburgh Castle and the old town and, on clear days, to the Ochil Hills and the Firth of Forth. There are over 20 golf courses in and around the city.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: GBP 100.00 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- EQ2 Fountain Court Apartments
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Edinburgh
- Fountain Court EQ2
- Fountain Court EQ2 Apartments
- Fountain Court EQ2 Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Apartment Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ2 Apartment
- Fountain Court Apartments - EQ2 Edinburgh, Scotland
- Fountain Court Apartments Eq-2 Hotel Edinburgh
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.