Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Very clean and tidy specially manager very helpful and night staff dyllop, I recommended every one for this hotel , excellent service
Very nice, modern and clean apartment. A 20-25 minute walk to Royal Mile and train station. Nice, quiet and safe neighbourhood. Security building, requires code for the gate and 2 keys to enter, 1 for the building and 1 for the apartment.
Room was bright and inviting, but no air conditioning older hotel, drains in bathroom were slow, but overall very good , breakfast was ok and had to pay for it, but also numerous coffee breakfast shops within easy walking distance . Close proximity to haymarket tram and train station, and taxi stand ...
Staff, very friendly and helpful.(never met the chef) hotel room restaurant, bar very nice and cosy. hotel corridors stunk of wet dog, we do understand there was a blind dog training program going on but still not nice. chef did shout and ball at a staff member while we were eating, not professional ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Edinburgh hotel! Choosing the right place to stay during your Edinburgh and Lothian holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Edinburgh. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Edinburgh accommodations even let youbring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Edinburgh and Lothian is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Edinburgh has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Edinburgh and Lothian has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Edinburgh is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 38% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?