Get an overview of this hotelEdinburgh 4-star apartments near Princes Street and Waverley
St. Andrews Square
This all-suite Edinburgh property is 5 minutes away from St. Andrews Square and George Street. Edinburgh Castle is a 15 minute walk away, up the Royal Mile. Princes Street and Waverley Station are nearby.
Princes Street Suites features a rooftop terrace that overlooks downtown Edinburgh and its historic buildings. The front desk and concierge desk are available 24 hours a day. Free WiFi is also available.
The luxurious accommodations at Princes Street Suites feature wireless Internet access (complimentary), TVs with DVD players, sitting areas, and kitchens with cookware, dishes, and dishwashers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Princes Street Suites
Princes Street Suites features a 24-hour front desk and concierge. The rooftop terrace offers views of surrounding Edinburgh. Onsite amenities include a limo/town car service, free WiFi throughout, and express check-in/out. Event catering is also available.
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 7
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 2008
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Electric kettle
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 7 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 40.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 35.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
This hotel may place a credit-card authorization of up to EUR200 for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation booking.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Resort fee
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Princes Street Suites
- Princes Street Suites Aparthotel
- Princes Street Suites Aparthotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh
- Princes Suites
- Princes Street Suites Apartment Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Apartment
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh Scotland
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.