Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk Edinburgh hotel in New Town, near Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre
Popular property highlights
Located in New Town, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Omni Centre Edinburgh, Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre, and Princes Street Gardens. Royal Botanic Garden and Scott Monument are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and a meeting room.
All 12 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include room service and Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Good location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
The Inverleith Hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include a meeting room. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Inverleith Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1860
- Smoke-free property
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Memory foam mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Whisky Collection - Overlooking the garden, this lobby lounge specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 6 and GBP 12 for adults, GBP 6 and GBP 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 11 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Inverleith Edinburgh
- Inverleith Hotel
- Inverleith Hotel Edinburgh
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.