Get an overview of this hotelSet within North America's largest shopping complex
Popular property highlights
Inside the West Edmonton Mall
In the heart of North America's largest shopping and entertainment complex, the West Edmonton Mall, lies Fantasyland Hotel; downtown Edmonton and its attractions are 12 km (7 mi) away.
3 restaurants, 1 lounge
Fantasyland Hotel has 2 on-site restaurants and a lounge. 25,000 square feet of meeting space accommodates business travelers. Wireless Internet access is available throughout (surcharge).
After exploring the more than 800 shops and entertainment venues of the West Edmonton Mall, guests can relax in rooms which feature LCD TVs with cable, pay movies, and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Located within the West Edmonton Mall, this hotel has 2 on-site restaurants and a lounge. Since its opening in 1986, more than 3.5 million guests have stayed at Fantasyland Hotel. The first hotel within the shopping and entertainment complex, which is home to more than 800 stores and entertainment venues. The mall itself is 5.2 million square feet. Highlights include a water park, amusement park, miniature golf, a skating rink, and a multi-screen movie theater.
For business travelers there is a business center available as well as 25,000 square feet (2322.57 square meters) of meeting space can be booked, which includes a ballroom. Luggage storage for guest convenience. Catering and presentation equipment are also available. WiFi access is complimentary. Valet parking is available in the hotel's garage (surcharge), and self parking is complimentary.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- Water park
- 24-hour front desk
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 1987
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 25000
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 269098
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 355
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Miniature golf on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
L1 Lounge - This stylish lobby lounge offers drinks, cocktails, appetizers, and light fare. Open for breakfast on weekends.
L2 Grill - The L2 serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an elegant setting. The restaurant also offers a breakfast buffet from 7 AM to 11 AM and brunch on Sundays.
Café Levi - Serves kosher fare, including fresh salads, panini sandwiches, pizza, pasta, and pastries. Open early to late.
Nearby Things to Do
Fantasyland Hotel is located within the West Edmonton Mall, home to more than 800 stores and entertainment venues. The mall itself is 5.2 million square feet. Highlights include a water park, amusement park, miniature golf, a skating rink, and a multi-screen movie theater.
Gold's Gym is located in the mall, and guests have complimentary use of the facilities during their stay.
A number of public golf and mini golf courses are within close proximity to the hotel.
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Bowling alley on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 25 lb
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 18 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Fantasyland Edmonton
- Fantasyland Hotel
- Fantasyland Hotel Edmonton
- Hotel Fantasyland
- Fantasyland Hotel & Resort Edmonton, Alberta
- Fantasyland Hotel And Resort
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.