Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSouth Edmonton hotel with extensive health club
Popular property highlights
Located in the Southgate business and commercial district, this contemporary four-story hotel is 8 km (5 mi) from downtown Edmonton and 13 km (8 mi) from the West Edmonton Mall.
Indoor running track
In addition to exercise equipment, this Radisson Hotel's health club includes an indoor running track, saline pool, spa tub, sauna, steam rooms, and squash and racquetball courts.
All 235 guestrooms at the Radisson Hotel Edmonton South offer complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, 42-inch flat-screen TVs with 15 free high-definition channels, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
This hotel, in Edmonton's Southgate neighborhood, has complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, courtyard, and meeting room; fax, copy, and print services are available at the front desk (surcharge). Meeting and banquet facilities accommodate groups up to 1,000. The main floor meeting space was newly renovated with flooring, furnishings, and wall coverings in 2010; meeting facilities total 29,000 square feet (2700 square meters)
The health club has cardio- and weight-training facilities, indoor running track, squash and racquetball courts (surcharge), 40-foot (12-meter) saline pool, spa tub, sauna, and steam rooms; it also houses a juice bar and massage therapy clinic (surcharge). The Radisson Hotel Edmonton South's center atrium contains a restaurant and lounge, and a pub offers a pool table and darts.
Parking in a heated underground garage is complimentary.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 29063
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 235
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- In-room massage available
- Partially open bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
The Atrium Restaurant - Atrium seating in fountain courtyard with large potted plants. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch buffet.
Lions Head Pub - English pub; open daily for lunch, dinner, and appetizers.
Nearby Things to Do
This hotel has an extensive health club with cardio- and strength-training equipment, indoor running track, 12-m (40-ft) indoor saline pool, spa tub, steam rooms, sauna, and racquetball and squash courts (surcharge). The hotel's pub has darts and a pool table.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per pet, per day
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 15.25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 18.00 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per stay
- Radisson Edmonton South
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
- Edmonton Radisson
- Radisson Edmonton South Alberta
- Radisson Edmonton South Hotel Edmonton
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.