Visiting Ein Tamar
Visitors can enjoy all that Ein Tamar has to offer including the seaside, local tours, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ein Tamar
Places to visit in the larger region include Neot HaKikar Park, Neot HaKikar Pool, and Lot’s Cave. Additionally, you'll find Crocoloco Crocodile Farm in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Ein Tamar, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 20 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Mul Edom Dead Sea Apartments is located in central Ein Tamar. This apartment in Ein Tamar features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Belfer's Dead Sea cabins- Apartments is located in the heart of Ein Tamar. With a stay at this apartment in Neot HaKikar, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its beach locale.
- David Dead Sea Resort & Spa is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Ein Tamar. This hotel in Ein Bokek features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and walkable location.
Dressing for Ein Tamar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Ein Tamar gets about 20.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F