Travelers to Nacionalista will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 95 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nacionalista
Places to visit in the larger region include La Bufadora Overlook, La Lobera Overlook, and State Center for the Arts. Additionally, you'll find Caracol Museum and Avenida Adolfo Lopez Mateos in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Nacionalista, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 45 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Estero Beach Hotel & Resort is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from central Nacionalista. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Chapultepec can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Villa Marina is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Nacionalista. This 3-star hotel in Ensenada features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- La Rosas Hotel & Spa is 11.2 mi (18 km) from the center of Nacionalista. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Ensenada can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nacionalista
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 9.92 inches of rain falls on Nacionalista each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 48°F