Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Visiting Eko Atlantic
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Eko Atlantic has to offer. In Eko Atlantic, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eko Atlantic
Places to visit in the larger region include Bar Beach, Kuramo Beach, and Silverbird Galleria. In the area, you'll also find Lagos Motor Boat Club and Ikoyi Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation to Eko Atlantic, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 317 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Amara Suites - Eko Atlantic is located in central Eko Atlantic. This 3.5-star apartment in Eko Atlantic features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Gidihotel Eko Atlantic is located in the heart of Eko Atlantic. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Eko Atlantic can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Jitaku At Eko Pearl is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Eko Atlantic features a marina, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Eko Atlantic
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Eko Atlantic is 68.27 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 73°F